Elite Family Care is a locally owned, trusted source for top-notch sitters. We provide reliable, safe, engaging and caring professionals compatible with your family needs.
We serve Sarasota, Bradenton, Anna Maria, Lakewood Ranch, Longboat Key, Siesta Key, Parrish, Palmetto, Ellenton and Venice.
A local family Membership with Elite Family Care provides you with carefully selected nannies, where and when you need them. All nannies are trained, experienced, and professional caregivers.
Elite Family Care gives you the freedom to go to work, have an evening out, or even go out of town, knowing that your children are being properly cared for. Day or evening we are here to provide the best of care for your children while you are away.
Why Chose Elite Family Care?
- Elite Family Care is locally owned and not to be confused with online sitter registries or sitter apps.
- Elite has served our local families and vacation families for over 10 years.
- Elite charges an agency fee so that the sitter is paid directly the going rate in our area.
- Elite does all the work for you, no profiles to search, no endless interviews, or references to check.
- Elite is just one phone call away, we have a pool of sitters, no need to always be searching for a sitter.
- Elite nannies are interviewed in person, child care references called, and are nationwide screened.
- Elite matches sitters to your family based on the ages of your children, personalities, and location.
- Elite nannies are engaging and bring an activity bag with age appropriate games, books, etc.
- Elite emails you a photo ID badge directly from our screening company prior to the sitter visit.
- Elite loves feedback to ensure all sitters are outstanding. Check out our Testimonial Page
Elite Family Care is committed to your safety and security and that is why we have partnered with AsktheSeal.com. The seal of security and confidence assures you that our company is licensed, insured, and any nannies working at your home or location have passed annual criminal and sex offender background checks. Our Screening Process
The following items are also required:
- In person interview
- Current First Aid and CPR Certification
- Verifiable Child Care References with minimum 2 years of experience
- Must be 18 or older
- Must attend all Elite Family Care trainings held quarterly
Elite Family Care membership policies:
- Please complete our online registration form You will need a username and password
- Once you are registered we will call you to go over your family needs, you may also book all of your Elite Sitters through your online profile.
- If reserving a sitter within 48 hours, please call our office to ensure we are aware of the booking.
- There is an agency fee per visit which is charged directly to your credit card.
- Nannies are paid cash directly by the client at the end of each visit.
$150.00 Lifetime Membership Fee (no annual renewal fee)
$20.00 agency fee per visit.
Add $10.00 if same day, overnights, or sick care.
Sitter rates $13/hour, add $1 per additional child.
Sick care $14/hour, add $1 per additional child.
Overnight Care – Please call for rates.
New Year’s Eve, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day require a $30 agency fee and time and a half for the caregiver.
A 24-hour notice is required for a nanny cancellation. If within 24 hours a $50.00 flat fee will be incurred.