Elite Family Care Babysitting Membership
Elite Family Care is a locally owned, trusted source for top-notch sitters. We provide reliable, safe, engaging and caring professionals compatible with your family needs.
We serve Sarasota and Manatee Counties with a focus on Sarasota, Bradenton, Lakewood Ranch, Osprey, Nokomis, Siesta Key, Longboat Key, Anna Maria, Parrish, Ellenton and Palmetto.
An Elite Family Care Babysitting Membership provides you with carefully selected experienced and professional babysitters, where and when you need them. All of our sitters are background checked, trained, experienced, and professional caregivers.
Elite Family Care gives you the freedom to go to work, have an evening out, or even go out of town, knowing that your children are being properly cared for.
Day or evening we are here to provide the best of care for your children while you are away.
Reserve your sitter by registering today!
For rush requests
ELITE FAMILY CARE BABYSITTING MEMBERSHIP FEES
$150.00 Lifetime Membership Fee (no annual renewal fee)
$25.00 agency fee per visit. ($35.00 if same day, overnights.)
Babysitters will be paid by you directly on the date of sitting.
Sitter rates are $15/hour, add $1 per additional child.
Tipping your sitter is accepted and appreciated for a job well done. There is a 4 hour minimum for babysitting.
Holiday Rates: $35 agency fee and time and a half for the babysitter.
Our holidays are: New Years Eve, Valentines Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve & Christmas Day
A 24-hour notice is required for a sitter cancellation. If within 24 hours a $50.00 flat fee will be incurred.
Why Chose Elite Family Care?
- Elite Family Care is locally owned and not to be confused with online sitter registries or sitter apps.
- Elite has served our local families and vacation families for over 14 years.
- Elite charges an agency fee so that the sitter is paid directly the going rate in our area. Agencies that charge low hourly rates and no agency fees are typically paying the sitters low wages.
- Elite does all the work for you, no profiles to search, no endless interviews, or references to check.
- Elite is just one phone call away, we have a pool of sitters, no need to always be searching for a sitter.
- Elite nannies are interviewed in person, child care references called, and are nationwide screened.
- Elite matches sitters to your family based on the ages of your children, personalities, and location.
- Elite nannies are engaging and bring an activity bag with age appropriate games, books, etc.
- Elite loves feedback to ensure all sitters are outstanding. Check out our Testimonial Page.
Our Screening Procees
Elite Family Care is committed to your safety and security and that is why we have partnered with AsktheSeal.com. The seal of security and confidence assures you that our company is licensed, insured, and any nannies working at your home or location have passed annual criminal and sex offender background checks.
The following items are also required:
- In person interview
- Current First Aid and CPR Certification
- Verifiable Child Care References with minimum 2 years of experience
- Must be 18 or older
- Must attend all Elite Family Care trainings held quarterly
ELITE FAMILY CARE MEMBERSHIP POLICIES:
- Please complete our online registration form You will need a username and password
- Once you are registered we will call you to go over your family needs, you may also book all of your Elite Sitters through your online profile.
- If reserving a sitter within 48 hours, please call our office to ensure we are aware of the booking.
- There is an agency fee per visit which is charged directly to your credit card.
- Nannies are paid cash directly by the client at the end of each visit.
A 24-hour notice is required for a nanny cancellation. If within 24 hours a $50.00 flat fee will be incurred.
Reserve your sitter
Please place a follow up call within 48 hours.