Do you enjoy caring for and nurturing children?
Elite Family Care’s extensive recruiting and screening process is always in motion and we are always searching for nannies and babysitters. We work hard to match your skills and experience with one of our many temporary or permanent job openings. We have built a reputation of providing caregivers who are professional, reliable, loving, caring, engaging, and provide a safe environment for the children in their care. Please meet the requirements below:
- 18 years of age or older
- Minimum high school graduate
- Have a clean driving record
- Insured automobile
- First Aid and CPR certified or willing to get certification
- Must pass a nationwide comprehensive background check
- Willing to submit to random drug testing
- Eligible to work in the United States
- Have a minimum of two years childcare experience
- Able to provide Elite with names and numbers of at least three childcare references that are not related to you.
- For permanent part-time and full-time nanny positions, willing to sign a minimum of one year contract with the family.
We do not charge you a fee for our services. All fees are paid by the client seeking child care.
Elite Sitters work in homes, hotels, resorts, vacation rental properties, wedding venues, and more. Elite Temps provide on-call child care as needed. Pay rates begin at a minimum of $12.00 per hour and more depending on the number of children.
The Elite placement service will match your skills and experience with one of our many current job openings. We work very hard to find you the position that best fits your needs in terms of location, salary range, child care philosophy, number and ages of children, hours on duty, and personalities. We pride ourselves on our matchmaking abilities!
Also, when your position comes to an end, we will always be here to help you find your next position. In addition, we have the busiest sitter service in the area. We can always provide nannies temporary jobs while looking for your next nanny position.